Tuesday 29 September 2009

Day One

This is the first full day devoted to the project. I arrived at college EARLY before most of my group, I hope to keep this up..

It was a nightmare trying to find a computer to use, since most ICT facilities in the building were occupied, but we sorted it out in the end. This just can't happen every Tuesday throughout the year, so we've spoken to Mike and asked him if he could timetable the Red Cave room (for BA Animation) on those days too. Hopefully we'll have a space with computers to use next week.

While the others focussed on getting the timetable together, I was given the task of generating concept designs for Splay. My initial concepts in pastels weren't as much a success, but Phil showed me some of his earlier sketches and suggested to thumbnail my work on white paper and only stick to black and white for the time being, then progress onto colour later.


This was a much better method for me, and I was pleased I achieved something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment