Wednesday 30 September 2009

Today I concentrated on finishing my black and white pastel concepts for Splay this afternoon. Firstly creating an initial mood board, then coming up with various landscapes/shots, referring back to some of Phil's earlier sketches:


The main aim for these thumbnails was to consider composition and experiment with lighting. Whenever I have seen rays of light shining through clouds I have always been amazed by how beautiful it can be - I think this could be a really nice touch to add to certain shots - it can be quite symbolic (new beginnings, hope, bright futures etc,) as well as add intensity and atmosphere to the environment.

After mounting pressure from (uber-bully) Dan Edgley, I will work on a few concept textures for the walls in the intensive care room in Polished Off. I hope to get these completed for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment