Friday 6 November 2009

Had a formative assessment with Gareth Munden today. Considering I had no content to show him, I felt that our chat went well. I now have a much clearer idea of what I'm writing about for this assignment, so it is one less thing off my mind. Amongst helping Phil with story in the afternoon, I loaned out the sound effects hard drive from stores, which was a story in itself. Gareth's signature wasn't valid to allow me to loan it out and neither Dan Dalli or Mike Smith were present that day, so I was literally running back and forth to the Broadcasting department to hunt for a course leader, but thankfully I accomplished my little mission in the end! Over the weekend, I will have a search through the hard drive and start building a library of sound effects for the Polished Off animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment