Thursday 8 October 2009

It's taken me three days to complete these concepts, but I'm pleased with how they're looking. Since consulting with Dan Dalli the other day, the team have agreed the layout of the Intensive Care room will have to be altered slightly to fit the story better and lower the amount of animation. Most of the props have not been finalised as of yet, but this is to demonstrate colour and lighting in a 3D context. I have also softened the shadowing to achieve that 'Lost and Found' look:

Once I had completed the layout with the lights turned on, Edgley asked me to make another concept of the room with the lights turned off, just before the janitor, Jed makes his entrance:


You may notice in the first image, the lights outside aren't switched on...oops my mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment