Wednesday 14 October 2009

When I spoke to Dan Edgley yesterday, he was concerned with the direction Polished Off was going and wanted to start thumbnailing out his story as soon as possible. I offered to help him with this, since everyone would be busy with other things. For the first half of the day, the old BA Animation room felt like a creative hothouse as Edgley and I churned out many ideas for Polished Off and made a few important decisions as to where the action should be and when. After lunchtime it was difficult to get back into this process and thankfully Alec came to the rescue. I felt like a massive let down in the afternoon, but overall my performance has slowed down this week. I need to start going to bed at a more reasonable time so I don't feel so tired during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment