Friday 9 October 2009

The end of a very productive week for the team. We are beginning to settle into our projects more comfortably, and although we haven't been going at the same frenzied rate as we were last week, we have made an enormous amount of progress in pre-production. After consulting with Mike Smith and Dave Bull earlier in the week, Dan and Phil were made to step back and re-consider some elements in their stories - I think this is a good thing to some extent, as it will push us to better our work and get the most out of it. We should always be open to advice from tutors and lecturers but be also aware of our own creative instincts. Some revisions may need to be done with the story of both films, but now is the time to do so.

As for my own personal development, I may have not achieved as many pieces of concept artwork as I would've liked, but I think however much I had done I would've still felt the same way! However, I feel this week has allowed me to gain more confidence in using Adobe Photoshop; something that benefit me greatly in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment